The plan is to convert these horses by adding a blanket and Feed bags on them using Greenstuff as a modelling material. A something I have never attempted before. So it should be good for quite a Giggle! Horse Reins will be added too. MMMMMM! Thin wire perhaps.
Well I managed it, but during the process the primer got pulled off by this Sticky Greenstuff. Having hundreds to convert this is a learning curb exercise. So having learnt by my mistakes next time I`ll do the work with the Greenstuff and then prime E`m! Next job a Large Dollop of enamel paint applied using an Old Yard Brush, Now I`m well set for the next stage. Actually painting these pieces of galloping plastic.
Yes, of course I did manage to leave room for the Hussars butts on the saddles.
Update Soon. BB