Thursday, 26 February 2015

Napoleonic French Middle Guard by Beano Boy


 
I finished 180 marching HAT Industries, French middle Guard in the Spring of last year 2014.The cottages painted in emulsion paint ,are scratch built entirely out of Paper Picture Framing Card & P V A Glue,and which I made 13 years ago along with the tree`s. I Borrowed them from my little town of HoneyWell on my railway layout.So here they are set up on my photo shoot table.The painting is still ongoing and there are another 500 or so in various poses to put the finishing touches to.  BB

5 comments:

  1. Wonderfull parade!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys,very nice of you two to pop in,and comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Sorry John, for late reply. I`ve taken a rest off Napoleonics this year. Always good to see you have paid a visit. BB

      Delete