Tuesday, 30 June 2015

The Spaghetti Columns a Fantasy Project by Beano Boy

If you have seen how I made the moulds you will perhaps remember that I used dry spaghetti to create the detail on the Pattern I used for my three and three quarter inch columns. Below is a sort of outline sketch of ruins of an ancient temple that I arranged in this way,as an illustration only.
Much more work is still required in order to finish this ever increasing fantasy project.
 
 





Two more columns are needed to finish the arrangement. Work is ongoing to make the both the base and steps of this mysterious place. One born out of a Dream, and not out of Reality!  It might take quite a while, because I have to make new patterns for those, and for the upper stonework for the remains of the Double Apex,which will stand on two rows of columns over the  entrances at both ends.  BB

4 comments:

  1. It is just great! Looking forward to the next episode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Mr. Andrea. I just love experimentation and passing on good affordable tips to anyone for free in the Hobby. On Beno`s Figure Forum I am quite candid showing stuff that goes wrong because of silly mistakes on my part. Mistakes are good if we can learn a lesson from them. BB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Phil,so nice of you to visit again and comment too. It proves that life is out there after all. I have lots planned for the smallest Temple on view here.So I`m working on it. OK? BB

    ReplyDelete