Friday, 31 March 2017

A lost Picture Found.BB

LA HAYE SAINTE






Years ago i had this old flip up table  that opened up just over 5 foot and it was  magic for photo shoots because it had caster wheels,so it was easily pulled out from the wall and turned around in any direction i had a need to point it. Replaced  5 years ago with a rigid table i cannot move.
I chanced upon this rare lost photo and thought to place it here. I sure miss that table.BB

                                                                   











                                                 
                                                                      BB

6 comments:

  1. That's a awesome looking setup! Thanks for sharing BB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have over 22.000 Photo`s on file,and I happened by chance to trip over that one,and remembered my old table long gone to landfill I`m afraid. Very nice of you to kindly comment. BB

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Michal,I will have to re-shoot my Napoleonic Collection again some time,and as I am able to paint again hopefully add to it. Very kind of you to comment upon your visit here. BB

      Delete
  3. Impressive, so impressive...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Phil,It is good of you to comment,I must re-shoot some of my Napoleonic dreams again. BB

      Delete