Wednesday, 1 March 2017

Dalek Winged Lancers a Sci Fi Fantasy!... of fun presented by BB


It was upon the 11th Feb 2014,that I first saw fit,to create fits of laughter that is and place these photographs upon Benno`s Figure Forum,and as I am painting tiny figures for the FIGZ Parade at ARNHEM this year,i thought to show you all my,` Dalek Winged Lancers Parade!'               
It was a bright day for that time of year and my Mrs B,was out on her Dog walking patrol,and so it was that just after 8 am that morning that I finished cutting the last of the white paper wings out for my tiny army of pleasant pepper pot aliens. I had recently finished off 146 French Line Lancer,and so I had a few lancers left over,and it was a waste not to use them. So below will show how lancers along with wings did grow and grow and did sort of expand . 









                                      This little fellow did so rush by in such a whoosh!


                          I`m late,I`m late,they`ll shut the Gate! O`,Dear me I`m so late.






Dear,Dear,i will be for it,if I don`t make it to the Parade on time.
A certain white bunny came to mind.____________ And the Trumpet call of Boots & Saddles!



I guessed at the time that he would be for the high jump for certain, because yes after taking two shots with the camera the batteries were as flat as could be. As you see curiosity attracted a little attention from those upon their way to watch that elite unite parade upon my table top of constant change. Well the wee things had never seen such things as batteries or camera`s before, Yes it was quite alien to them that was for sure. These little fellows were new arrivals I`d spent the Christmas period of good will to all men and now aliens, painting up.







I quickly shoved the new batteries home and was just in time to see the little guy arrive and take his place in the formation that was never ever seen before. No you will never see these on You Tube.

It started like some kind of slow butterfly dance as they perfectly moved as if one and the lancers fluttered upon the strangest breeze ever to skirt along and over my table top.







 There was no music like in a band,but they all strangely hummed away in digital sound! They glided like Swans,first to the right.......




And spinning around to the left! My word I had never seen such beautiful gliding delight! It was as if they were on ice. And the hummmming increased in volume as they turned,it sounded quite tremendous! 





Swiftly they turned to the front,and you might well think the dance over ? However this had been a pleasant warm up for this elite unit of Dalek Winged Lancers.
                

                                                  ENJOY THE PANORAMIC VIEW                   





With a great deal of Awesome Buzzing they were greeted as they made their entrance of humming upon the avenue of lined up Daleks. The wings moved in flowing formation as if it were a dance of flowing dreams.






The applauding buzz was on a tremendous digital scale, as they proceeded  to flow along the avenue of such resounding might. As if a mere glimmer to come, they passed close by the medieval white tower of some Kings lost power ,and with a final winglike fluttering upon such an occasion as this ,that  grande parade was  over.____________ Or is it on the other hand of ticking time itself,to come?

                                                                    END

If I have been  lucky enough to have raised a pleasant smile of interest,or indeed a wild laugh or too,then I am most thankful  indeed. BB

12 comments:

  1. Funny, very funny, a fantastic smile of interest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Phil,it is certainly is kind of you to smile your interest on my lost pictures of yesteryear. It is with a certain kind of madness that I dare show what people do not expect from aliens. Thank you kindly for your first bright and uplifting comment. BB

      Delete
  2. I love it! The daleks have their own "carnaval"!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure did and do Peter,all my pictures were lost of this entire roll of humming fun,but by chance I found at least these upon Benno`s Figures Forum,where they had lain protected for over three dusty years. Well I now have them back on file,and yes a Carnival type Parade of Swan Lake,indeed. Thanks a bunch for commenting. BB

      Delete
  3. What a wonderful post, it really made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michael Awdry,for your very kind comment it will now feed my craziness even more now to create more wonderful stuff that I have dreamed up. One can never really expect what you are about to see ,when finding my little closet space of laid back features. Thanks again for commenting and just as important your visit here too. BB

      Delete
  4. Now that's a lot of Daleks! once again you've made me laugh, you really are a true storyteller BB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Russ,there are just a few on show for this magnificent display I stopped counting them when reaching 346 for I have no clear understanding of higher mathematics.Or indeed of the lower one. Somewhere way down there in this optic delight of spread out dancing wings is dear old Fred, buzzing away in his fellowship of contentment, just happy to be among his little brothers again. Yes I have always been a story teller of very tall tales.Thanks for commenting Russ,it sure does help keep this space alive. BB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful madness, the world needs more.Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. High Douglas,crazy stuff going on all the time here on BB`s Blog. I tried being normal once it was the worst 15 seconds of my life. Very kind of you to comment. Please call again it proves that as well as Dalek`s that there is other life-forms out there. Greetings BB

      Delete
  7. MEGA LOL!!! Beano, this one takes the gold, absolutely hilarious and most impressive at the same time!!! Fantastic work! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RMacedo,
      This gliding interpretation of mine is a mixed bag of lost pictures now rediscovered. Fred, is down there somewhere,or i should say the Dalek that would be transformed into the unite F.R.E.D is down there in buzzing display. Trying to find him within the pictures would be akin to trying to find a shiny pin in a field of shinny needles!
      A Gold,A? Well i fun loving BB thank you for it.

      Delete