Monday, 1 May 2017

The Mother and Two Daughters ........ presented by BB



It was the 15th of June 2016 when I finally finished making the three life size faces ,but through illness the end result I wanted was never achieved, but the tiny rock climbers are somewhere in the house,and it will be possible to paint them up if I can find them.                                                                                              

                                                                                                           
All were made using my Shell Moulding Method a quirky idea that worked out well.
The magic of having ideas is actually putting them in practice I suppose?


They are actually set into the rock face and are a monument of these Aliens who found themselves marooned on a planet after escaping the space craft in a life pod. Out of 1,542 souls aboard that craft they were the only three survivors  of that disaster. After many years on this hostile planet,they gave up all hope of rescue, but using a heavy duty laser weapon from their life pod, they were able to cut their features into this massive rock-face to at least show that they had once existed. So time moved on and 3.000 Earth years later after their demise their monument  was spotted by Hubble, in our own time. Well that at least was part of my story line. BB

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Phil,crazy is as crazy does. BB

      Delete
  2. Very nice!! Your very own Mt Rushmore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That`s right Ray,but I did not have to destroy a beautiful mountain in order to make mine. Thanks for commenting. BB

      Delete
  3. So impressive... What can't you do, BB ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I tried to walk on water once,and failed miserably!
      I would say when I stop over thinking, my works of which there are many will come to an end,as indeed I would.
      Thank you Phil, for taking interest enough to comment. BB

      Delete
    2. Oh you made me laugh :D thank you very much !!

      Delete
    3. Hi Phil, I took the name BEANO BOY,because it means comic style Fun. I`m glad that you saw the funny side of my wit! Greetings BB

      Delete