Sunday, 23 July 2017

3 BUILDING THE RIDGE LINE UP ON THE ASTERIX HOUSE




                        One more course to lay to create the sloop at each end.


                                    Both raised ends are tapered down toward the middle.


Once the last course is layed, the entire top can be put into place and finished off.


                                                                      Awaiting glue to dry.


The classic cartoon pictures certainly inspire the average scratch-building.  Me!
A wooden roofed building is certainly possible. BB

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Michal,thanks for taking time out to look and comment. I must admit I will be glad and relieved to finish this oddity of a scratch-build. However it has kept me busy, and most happy being employed in having cutting edge great hemp fun. BB

      Delete
  2. Fantastic update Paul!
    This looks just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it sort of had me stumped just how to go about doing the ridge line to finish off the roof,but after leaving it for over a week the ideas flowed again as I returned to it yesterday,and I knew just what needed doing. I`m not a perfectionist, but I like to do my best in all that I do,except washing up and house work.
      Thank you Remco,for taking interest. BB

      Delete