Some old metal souvenir figures painted after finding them in a job lot won on eBay.
ROMANS HOLD A SPECIAL ATTRACTION FOR ME, AS i USED TO DRAW THEM CONSTANTLY AS A SMALL CHILD. COPPYING THEM FROM THE LAST
BACK PAGE OF COMICS MY OLDER BROTHER RON HAD BOUGHT.





Great painting BB! I have some similar metal figures of Romans and Gauls also bough some years a go from ebay. This post gave me a push to go and find them. I thing they will get an order number in my table :)
ReplyDeleteCheers
Thank you, i also painted smaller Roman Sets too, as an exercise to sort of get my eyes adjusted before painting other stuff.
DeleteAbove all i found them easier to paint then I expected. The raised metal shield being very simple to do. As were the bases as i had stuck a few stones into place. Nice of you to visit and commenting too. BB